What Did You Buy Today?

Did a weekly check of FB Marketplace yesterday evening, made an offer (listed at $20, offered $10, Seller was happy with $15 [plus $2 in gas]). I picked it up after a dentist appointment for part 1 of a crown (at least the day wasn't a total loss):

View attachment 419155

Gage and box in almost new condition.
wow, that's clean.

wow, that's clean.
Yes, I (almost) felt bad about making an offer, but if you don't ask . . .

After several instances of having an offer I thought was low accepted almost immediately on FBM and eBay, I've started low balling – you never know.

Yes, I (almost) felt bad about making an offer, but if you don't ask . . .

After several instances of having an offer I thought was low accepted almost immediately on FBM and eBay, I've started low balling – you never know.
I don't do FB.. I have tried to look at stuff, but they block me after the first look. My neighbor lets me know about stuff she sees and thinks I might want. I wish the FB Market place didn't require the account. Oh well, not going to join anytime soon.

I don't do FB.. I have tried to look at stuff, but they block me after the first look. My neighbor lets me know about stuff she sees and thinks I might want. I wish the FB Market place didn't require the account. Oh well, not going to join anytime soon.
I only check about once a week, and only got an account because it’s the only way to find out what my relatives are up to.

Been wanting a K&T Mill for a while now and went and checked this one out last week and going to pick it up Tuesday comes with a bunch of tooling and has the vertical head and arbor supports and Tons of Boring bars I went thru and checked all the speeds and feeds and everything worked like it should I have read that this machine runs off hydraulic is there anything else I should check before I take home ?? The mill was used to make plastic parts mainly and only reason for the sale is because owner is retiring

Attachments

• 093EF84E-245B-4E52-AFBE-08E5A2D16710.jpeg
    093EF84E-245B-4E52-AFBE-08E5A2D16710.jpeg
    424.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 5D9AACFC-58BA-4416-8CCA-561C822842DB.jpeg
    5D9AACFC-58BA-4416-8CCA-561C822842DB.jpeg
    260.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 84996BDE-67D6-4AB4-8C8F-67CD0A5CC4F5.jpeg
    84996BDE-67D6-4AB4-8C8F-67CD0A5CC4F5.jpeg
    307.3 KB · Views: 34
Been wanting a K&T Mill for a while now and went and checked this one out last week and going to pick it up Tuesday comes with a bunch of tooling and has the vertical head and arbor supports and Tons of Boring bars I went thru and checked all the speeds and feeds and everything worked like it should I have read that this machine runs off hydraulic is there anything else I should check before I take home ?? The mill was used to make plastic parts mainly and only reason for the sale is because owner is retiring
The only thing you should be sure to check is the capacity of your power panel. Nice mill!

Back