What Did You Get For Christmas?

Mark in Indiana

Active User
Registered
Hello Friends,

Merry Christmas to all.

What machine/tool/equipment gifts did you get for Christmas?
Here's my presents...The 5/8" clamping set is for my milling machine. and the 1/2" clamping set is for my Kamakura rotating table.

IMG_20141225_151949.jpg

As a collector of antique tools I was excited to receive a N.O.S. Dayton Tool Company hay fork with it's original paper labels and 75 cent price tag intact. I can't find much about the Dayton Tool Company on the net other than it was incorporated in 1918. Nothing about it in the EAIA directory either.

hayfork_zps6aef54e7.jpg

hayfork_zps6aef54e7.jpg

I got a pair of mini drones for my 37YO son and I to play with. These are cheap fun and simply a blast to play with. Check YTube.

hbsan-h107l-big.jpg

hbsan-h107l-big.jpg

My most awesome wife got me some perfect stuff. 6in chuck, noga, a nice dead center, counter sink, bandsaw blade and some gloves.

10517563_968555756492717_5006121595876524737_n.jpg

SWMBO approved the purchase of this:
DSC_0193.JPG

Quantity 5, 1/4" toolbits, and Ten (10) blank arbors for my Taig lathe. :))

She also just okayed the purchase of an MT2 to 3/4x16 arbor that'll let me use my Taig tooling on the Atlas horizontal mill.

And not only that, I got *SHOP TIME!* today! She looked right at me and said, "I have to watch this Netflix disc so I can send it back. You won't be interested in it. Go play in your 'shop'."

I love my wife. She tolerates me. :lmao:

DSC_0193.JPG

I never get tools for gifts.....I got an Amazon Fire TV. I don't watch TV much anymore & having access to Prime for free makes this thing perfect for me, I like it a lot. The voice search works really well & the youtube app works much better than on my bluray player.

Got a total surprise from my wife! She new I was upset for the last 4 months after having to put my dog down so she got me my new best friend. Luke

IMG_20141128_180056_645 (1).jpg

Igaging 24" and 12" scale to add a DRO to my mill. I had no idea they were that capable, I thought they were just readouts, but can be preset with numbers, metric, fraction, and my favorite the ABS function. Also a 3 phase motor and RPC kit to power up my surface grinder. Sparks ahoy :))

Back