What Did You Get For Christmas?

I got new socks, long johns, the best home cooked meal a country boy could want, all my family over. Had a great time, no drama and no shoes in the house. Yelp, all the good stuff.

All the other crap I just buy when I need it or when the opportunity presents it's self.

I bought myself early presents, a Milwaukee deep cut portable band saw and a craftsman top tool chest.

My GF's son is coming down for the weekend and when he walks in he will find this. Got him an oxy/acetylene setup also, but I think the welder is enough under the tree :)

He just graduated from welding school. I'm trying to help him get started in a small business.

weldertree.jpg

weldertree.jpg

black and blue hip she said I crashed threw the shower glass door busted glass and all and she said my youngest boy chucked up the other bathroom mad momma
we are both grounded :: funny how women drill the past like fish in my pockets 35yrs ago when I walked off a boat deep six

Were intoxicating substances involved in any of those events?

PS: Two words, Capitalization & Punctuation :yourewelcome:

Not shop related, but I got weather tech floor mats for my JEEP and a new recliner from my wife.

I bought myself a new drillpress.

Chris

I gave a D1-4 5c collet chuck to my Harrison M300 lathe. (She's not awake yet but come warmer weather she'll get CPR)

My GF gifted two Ebay PayPal credit cards to me. Oh the temptation !

Back