What Did You Get For Christmas?

Santa put a deposit on a new 1340GT lathe for me. :))

I got this Bison SetTru 6" forged steel 6 jaw chuck and D1-5 backing plate. FORGED that's my new favorite word.

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

b4.jpg

b2.jpg b3.jpg b4.jpg

i got olives ... three containers of yummy tasty fresh olive goodness . i love olives it took a whole bunch of self control to not eat them till i got sick .

i am also getting the grab bag from ulma doctor .. i cant wait to see whats inside .

i havent bought my own gift yet .... but i found a cheap 69/71, .41 swiss vetrelli rifle for sale on a local trading site that i am going to look at later today .
i also plan on getting a few odds and ends i need ... a wiggler for one and maybe a few other odds and ends , but i think they will wait till after the first of the year .

So what did you get for Christmas?

Not sure this is the right forum but anyway - I got spillproof oil containers from McMaster Carr. I asked for one and was given six! Two of each color. I now have a lifetime supply!! :) So what did you guys get?:rubbinghands:

My most awesome wife got me some perfect stuff. 6in chuck, noga, a nice dead center, counter sink, bandsaw blade and some gloves.

Nice !

Does your wife have a sister ?

my gift for myself is a new 3" 4 jaw independent from Accusize

a20791813ac1c3cd668374_m__57453.1405986008.1280.1280.jpg

Re: So what did you get for Christmas?

duplicated thread...

She does in fact have a sister. I can assure you, I got the better end of that family ahahahaha

I need a decent 4 jaw now
Nice !

Does your wife have a sister ?

my gift for myself is a new 3" 4 jaw independent from Accusize

black and blue hip she said I crashed threw the shower glass door busted glass and all and she said my youngest boy chucked up the other bathroom mad momma
we are both grounded :: funny how women drill the past like fish in my pockets 35yrs ago when I walked off a boat deep six

Got a few items that are useful. A nice rubber floor mat from Menards, (actually 2) and a seven piece carbide tool set from Grizzly.Lathe floor mat.jpg20141226_092751.jpg

Lathe floor mat.jpg 20141226_092751.jpg

Nothing to do with machining. I got venison, hard cider, and rc toys. Best gift though was watching my daughter scream of happiness as she opened her princess stuff. :thumbsup:

Back