What is your best looking/favorite tools?

Well . Sum beach , it is a 2 speed . The outer gear is the high speed gear . Whooda thunk it ? This stuff sits in the basement and I don't pay much mind to it , but that's a pretty cool observation . :encourage: Now I'll have to adjust my hourly rates for drilling jobs . :rolleyes:

Hm …………………………..a 1914 Machinist handbook . I have never seen one older . I use it to this day , and adjust for inflation . Wondering why my threads aren't fitting . :grin:

Attachments

• IMG_7818.JPG
    IMG_7818.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_7819.JPG
    IMG_7819.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 28
I don't know about most favorite but my most useful tools which give me pure joy every time I use them are, Starrett 91A and 91B, and at the end of the day I look forward to the warmth of the hot water bottle on my back..
612+RtZ3HML._SL1500_.jpg
1072370.jpg

This is not a pic of mine, I am too lazy to walk down to the shop. I got mine from a Chrysler dealer that was going out of business back in the 80's. The owner was a good family friend, and he gave me a gold (Plated) micrometer he got from attending a Chrysler technician training event back in the 70's. Mine is in a nice snap open case, looks like this is just a cardboard box.

OMG that's funny! Maybe it's a Colorado thing. I'm actually 20' from my shop and I don't know how many times I didn't take my own picture cause I was too damn lazy! Off track I know, but my God was I laughing!

Hm …………………………..a 1914 Machinist handbook . I have never seen one older . I use it to this day , and adjust for inflation . Wondering why my threads aren't fitting . :grin:
My copy of Machinery Handbook is 6th edition, dated 1924.

This was a "thank you" from a gentleman in England for some RC landing gear parts I made for him.

Moore & Wright, Sheffield England in original leather covered metal fitted case - love this little guy!IMG_20201222_152956829.jpg

Back