What trucking company does PM use?

They used UPS, Saia and most recently, ArcBest for my machines

Bought, and paid for, :) they finished up the DRO install Thursday. It would seem that shipping will be a straight shot cross country.

Errrrmmmm. Well, what happens when they get to the left coast? I want to know what "trucking company" is going to complete that journey.

Hold on, I'm googling "snorkel trucks"...

Bought, and paid for, :) they finished up the DRO install Thursday. It would seem that shipping will be a straight shot cross country.

If it comes by Trebuchet, please get video and share. :grin:

The anticipation must be killing you.

They never charged you with any high way robbery custom charges ?
Oh yes, I got charged but it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Brokerage was just over $100 USD for each shipment.
I will say they did an excellent job with the shipping on both occasions.

UPS freight, on mine in 2016.

Aaron if it is delivered like that I will, I just hope Tesla is in charge of the landing:grin: I'm very excited to know it's coming, but have had no interest in the 1228 for sale on Craig's list.

Mine came Estes in October. (Mill, lathe, and saw)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaron if it is delivered like that I will, I just hope Tesla is in charge of the landing:grin: I'm very excited to know it's coming, but have had no interest in the 1228 for sale on Craig's list.

Yes landing would be the tough part. ;)

That is surprising that you have had no interest in the 1228, I would think not having to deal with the usual shipping issues from the mainland would have made that a pretty hot item. Between the isolation, and the effect of salt air and VOG on the long term survival of metal items I thought Hawaii would be a machinery desert. You and Mikey can't be the only ones over there with a lathe in the shop.

Back