Which FB Groups Would You Consider for Machinists?

i have pretty much have used it for only the MP and that is it, i have a biz page, but i really don't use it anymore

Well now. . since you'll all be absent over there.... the competition will be so much less!

Thank You! LOL.. o_O:D:p

Facebook is largely what you make it. There are a lot of settings that can tailor it to present or filter out content and allow or not, who sees yours.
Personally, I find it a great way to keep up with friends and family and reconnect with old acquaintances. Share photos of vacations, goofy pet pictures etc. I keep my friends to those I only know in person or with rare exception, a friend of a friend. Thus I never have been hacked or scammed. I ignore and never post, memes or controversial topics and avoid getting sucked into arguments on such. It takes a bit of discipline but it can be a lot of fun.

That being said, The linear format and poor search features make it a lousy forum for discussing a range of topics within a subject like we do here on HM. Of course there is also the bigger picture of having a private entity having such a powerful influence on billions of people...

Back