2015 POTD Thread Archive

Lol classic, would be cool if there was an animated stream, gotta love brand rivalry. Ps I own a ford, a Dodge, and chevy, they all suck except the D-max, the Ford car has been incredibly reliable for 600 bucks,

"FOMOGO likes Fords"
Exactly the reason I brought up the emoji lol

How many T birds you got? I know at least one that's pretty damn sweet

i have one more thing to add, heard on the radio that the new Viper ACR is the fastest production track car in the world, it broke every track record of SCCA just lately, including Laguna, the Porsche 918 held that record which was a million dollar super car, im pretty disappointed in Chevrolet, CMON vette where ya at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???

Also, Im proud that the Ford GT40 SMASHED Ferarri in the 24, what like 2 or 3 years in a row?

I wonder where i fit in, my first car was a mustang, then I had dad's old Plymouth during college, and the two cars I have bought since have been Nissans. If I get my way after the wedding, I'm getting a mustang again.

I'd take this one, but I'm not sure future swmbo would allow it, she says I already drive like a crazy person. :big grin:

heres is the tool path for my pcb board, for the touch probe. not sure if I want to add holes for mounting it to delrin or not, pcb screws to the delrin, delrin screws into the the alu, or maybe use jack screw under the delrin for centering, also coming up with an idea to have the shaft that goes into the mill collet, so that I can adjust runout to provide a higher degree of accuracy
pcb.jpg

Back