2018 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Bob, thanks for the offer, I went to California with an aching in my heart in 87, had a great time in L.A. San Franscisco and San Diego mainly.
Went back again in 2004 to WV, Virginia, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Niagara etc.
Again had an absolutely brilliant time and loved every Minuit of it. Met some amazing people.
BUT, and it was a big but, the behaviors of the customs, immigration and general airport staff in general was so appalling it has put me off ever going again.

Hi Bob, thanks for the offer, I went to California with an aching in my heart in 87, had a great time in L.A. San Franscisco and San Diego mainly.
Went back again in 2004 to WV, Virginia, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Niagara etc.
Again had an absolutely brilliant time and loved every Minuit of it. Met some amazing people.
BUT, and it was a big but, the behaviors of the customs, immigration and general airport staff in general was so appalling it has put me off ever going again.
Glad you had a good time when you visited. Can't fault your last statement. We refuse to fly any more if there is any possible way to bypass it. And it only seems to get worse. Bureaucracies, once started, feed on themselves...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back