2020 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was teaching I asked my students to make sentences from some simple words, these are the answers.

Cheese - Maria likes me but cheese too fat.
Mushroom - When we all get in the car theres not mushroom inside.
Texas - Someone always texas me when I dont have my phone.
July - Ju tol me you were not home but july.
Wheelchair - There is only one slice of cake left but dont worry wheelchair.
Bishop - My wife fell down the stair and I had to pick the bishop.
Budweiser - She has a nice body budweiser face so ugly.

Morning everyone. Very much enjoyed the social distancing notice @alloy. Made me chuckle this morning. Thanks.

This is a friendly reminder to everyone that political commentary on this forum is unwelcome and will promptly be deleted. There are other forums for that kind of banter and this place isn't it.

Thinly veiled memes and commentary on social movements that are political in nature fall into this category as well. We do not need to be reminded or remind each other of what is happening outside of this site - this is our refuge from all of that. Please bear in mind that the Hobby Machinist Forums are to be family friendly. Before posting, make sure it is something you would be o.k. with your kids or grand-kids reading later on down the road.

Thanks.

Thank you for your post. Im glad I gave you a laugh.

I agree although not totally with your statement of HM being a refuge from all the bad things happening in the world today.

I did think about posting the social distancing picture. Yes it has to do with what we are going through today, but in that picture there was an important message that puts things in perspective that will help keep us safe.

So yes I posted it not just for comedic value, but as a reminder for all of us.

And I'll post this one also. Goes along with your statement.

20200718_180748.jpg

And I'll post this one also. Goes along with your statement.
LOL. How true. I use a couple of mind tricks on myself when I find myself hovering over the send button (edit: in a moment of passion)

This one works everytime - "when my kids see this 10 years from now, what will they think?"

This one works when I'm hot under the collar - "write the email you want to write" don't put an address in! Delete it after you have got it off your chest. (edit: then, write the email you need to write.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back