2021 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
what took you so long :laughing:
Sometimes it takes me awhile. I'm old ok? :frown:
#3950 Married with children was a classic. My wife hated it. Too much reality!

I liked Peg the best. I remember the bon bon eating episode with her personal trainer. After awhile he was on the couch with her eating bon bons. She recently had a great show called Rebel, only lasted one season though. Until I saw that show I didn't think she was leading person materail. She is. Hope she comes back in something.

Good times from the past.

I didn't watch it that much, life was in the way, work, working out, playing ball, skiing (so working more hours so I could ski more).
but when I did it was hilarious, and Christina Applegate was super hot too.

I watched "Married With Children" a couple of times then lost any interest. My thought was "How did a clerk, even a senior clerk, live in that nice of a house?". The show, with the exception of the busty redhead, wasn't worth the time it took to watch. I know a few clerks in other markets, they do good to eat well and have a dry place to live. Sorry to be so negative, but reality it isn't. Except some screen writer's idea of how people live. I did enjoy the picture of the "clerk" zoning out.

I liked Peg the best....... She recently had a great show called Rebel, only lasted one season though. Until I saw that show I didn't think she was leading person materail. She is. Hope she comes back in something.

She also voiced Turanga Leela on all season of Futurama.
Her character was believed to be a one-eyed space alien, but in later episodes was reveled to be a sewer mutant.
If you like "Married with Children" you should see Season 2 Episode 9 "A Bicyclops Built for Two"

A few screen shots below.

-brino

1638569983915.png

1638570077040.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back