Another obligatory New PM-833TV and PM-1340GT Ordered!

I would call them and talk to a live person to set up the appointment. That's what I had to do. The tracking said appointment was set or something like that but nothing happened until I called and set up a time. I'm sure it differs from place to place.

I would call them and talk to a live person to set up the appointment. That's what I had to do. The tracking said appointment was set or something like that but nothing happened until I called and set up a time. I'm sure it differs from place to place.
I spoke to someone 3 times. First on Friday morning. They said my window was good. Then at 3 and then again at 5.

So a few updates!

1340GT - Delivery window set for tomorrow 8AM to 4PM. Fingers Crossed.

833TV - See Below...

Hello,

We are happy to say that the machine you have been waiting on has arrived at our warehouse. We are beginning our inspections on these machines, running them and looking them over to make sure they are up to our standards. Once inspections are completed, we will begin filling our back orders and sending machines out.

OK so here we go! Today was delivery day. Some initial pictures.

First, it LOOKS like someone stacked something on top, and the fork lift did a bit of damage picking it off, but it does not look like it scratched anything below. Will need to ensure all parts remain, but it looks OK so far.
tempImagegMeSlZ.jpg

Good news is the stacking does not look to have damaged the crate itself, so I lifted off the top.
tempImageNSJ6A2.jpg

Peeled back the plastic for a look inside. It is bigger than I was expecting. Basketball for scale. So far everything looks undamaged. Initial unpacking of accessories did not reveal the 2 screw on gear selector knobs for the spindle. Anyone know where they may be hiding?
tempImagelRR4xo.jpg

Now to figure out how to get this beast down some stone steps. First section has a 90 degree curve, and the landing is another 90 degree hard corner. Need to navigate that, and I should be home free getting it inside.

Back