Anyone going to Cabin Fever 2023?

Mill Lee farm

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
(Sorry if I missed another thread but I didn’t see anything)

I’m planning on hitting the show Sat with pops! My first time!

I can’t go Friday as I have to drive mom to D.C. for a medical checkup.

I was just wondering if any other members will be there?

@mmcmdl??? You going to make it Dave?

I'm planning on going on Saturday, weather permitting, as it's a 3+ hour drive for me.

(Sorry if I missed another thread but I didn’t see anything)

I’m planning on hitting the show Sat with pops! My first time!

I can’t go Friday as I have to drive mom to D.C. for a medical checkup.

I was just wondering if any other members will be there?

I'm planning on going on Saturday, weather permitting, as it's a 3+ hour drive for me.

Yes ! Saturday . I need to pick up a vise/vice for work and I have to see the nuclear sub once again . :grin: I'll put the cell phone number up as my signiture as usual .

I'm planning on going on Friday. 90 minute drive for me.

Friday for sure, maybe Saturday morning (I’d like to meet up with Dave and talk about Baltimore)

(I’d like to meet up with Dave and talk about Baltimore)
Why heck ! Baltimore is in the news every night Chazz , and usually not for good reasons . :big grin:

Not up here, and even though it’s closer than Philadelphia or Pittsburgh, you don’t hear much about the Ravens or O’s. Besides, I want to talk about old times.

I booked a hotel. I'm driving down on Friday but won't get there till the evening. I'll be at the expo Saturday morning.

Trying to plan on getting out early being on dayshift and off Friday night . Maybe 9ish or 10 ? My number is posted . I may have the son or the daughter but I am driving the black F-250 up there to get the batteries charged up . I hope to meet up with those I haven't yet met . If the 618 is up there again , I'll drag it home . Brent is not going to make it this year due to family issues , so we'll miss him . This really is an interesting place for model makers , RC enthusiasts , those little engine makers etc . For those not in the know , they'll show you many ways to blow your spare time and $$$$$$$ . Which is alright in my book . See you at at the show . :encourage:

Back