Anyone going to Cabin Fever 2023?

Trying to plan on getting out early being on dayshift and off Friday night . Maybe 9ish or 10 ?

So arriving Noon-ish Friday? Or 9 - 10 Saturday morning since you’re not working Friday night?

I hope to wake up early in the morning and make the 2 hour drive. I was last at the show when they first moved to that new location. How long has that been, 10 years?

Sat for me .

I just checked in to my hotel in Lebanon, I should be there around 9:00 tomorrow morning.

You guys need a HM tee-shirt or ball cap or something to stand out. It sounds like this is a great event. Wish I knew of something like it in Texas

I was there today (Friday). I had a great time. This is the first time that I have attended on a Friday, so first time I have seen the auction in operation. The crowd was large but not as large as past years on Saturdays. I think there were fewer vendors there than past years. Arthur Warner and Hobby Metal Kits, among others, were not there. I was outbid on everything I bid on. The consignment items seemed to me to be high - above even eBay prices. There was a very nice Rockwell milling machine and several lathes. The milling machine sold for a good price - less than I expected. Wish now that I had bid on it. Metal Lathe Accessories was not there.

I’ll be wearing a yellow McMaster-Carr cap.

I was there today (Friday). I had a great time. This is the first time that I have attended on a Friday, so first time I have seen the auction in operation. The crowd was large but not as large as past years on Saturdays. I think there were fewer vendors there than past years. Arthur Warner and Hobby Metal Kits, among others, were not there. I was outbid on everything I bid on. The consignment items seemed to me to be high - above even eBay prices. There was a very nice Rockwell milling machine and several lathes. The milling machine sold for a good price - less than I expected. Wish now that I had bid on it. Metal Lathe Accessories was not there.
LMS has AR Warner tool sets on special at their booth. ARW decided not to attend last year, and if LMS had attended they were going to have the specials then as well. I did't need tools, just wanted to stock up on inserts, so I may need to drive up to Latrobe.

Back