Anyone going to Cabin Fever 2023?

Wow! it was a much bigger show than I thought and there were deals to be had, I just wish I was more prepared, I will be next year!
Sorry I missed hooking up with anyone from HM, but I had a great time anyway.

The dirt room was off to the side of the room to the right of the consignment room 1& 2 I think, almost missed it myself, didn't see it till my 2nd walkthrough.
Gotcha; I'll have to spend more time looking around next year.

Missed 2021 and 2022. I think 2021 was cancelled because of COVID.IMG_4347.jpg

Oh wow, that Clausing was a 12", it was in the auction sold for 900... whoever bought it put it up for sale in the consignment for 1800.
It had a lot of accessories.

Oh wow, that Clausing was a 12", it was in the auction sold for 900... whoever bought it put it up for sale in the consignment for 1800.
I don't remember seeing all those accessories with it in the consignment area. Maybe I didn't notice of perhaps the seller kept some of that stuff?

I skipped over it in my review of the Auction items since I don't have space, but thought it looked familiar when I saw it in Consignment. I guess that's one way of not having to figure out how to get it home.

I'd be tempted to try that, but with my luck I'd get stuck with whatever I bought!

I skipped over it in my review of the Auction items since I don't have space, but thought it looked familiar when I saw it in Consignment. I guess that's one way of not having to figure out how to get it home.

I'd be tempted to try that, but with my luck I'd get stuck with whatever I bought!
Maybe the buyer's SO wasn't thrilled with the purchase, or they realized that they had to move it?

It was mostly behind it on the table, and underneath. When I saw all that stuff I realized how good that was even at 1800, so at 900 he stole it.

I know a guy who buys items he believes are undervalued and then tries to turn them over for a profit. He is successful most of the time. In a way it annoys me. It is another layer of profit taking, which raises the cost to all us regular buyers. He makes money, the auction makes money, eBay (or wherever he sells) makes money and the ultimate buyer pays more.

Back