Arboga Maskiner EM825

Thanks Rod. I found a post somewhere on the Interwebs where someone gave all the details for rewinding, so if I need to go down that road, I can.

Worse case scenario, there's plenty of space ABOVE the motor to fit another motor externally. Not in keeping with the elegant Scandinavian design, but probably less expensive than motor rewind.

Worse case scenario, there's plenty of space ABOVE the motor to fit another motor externally. Not in keeping with the elegant Scandinavian design, but probably less expensive than motor rewind.
Motor rewinding would be the way to go. Let's hope its just previous owner/user error and it fires up for you! Congrats on the purchase!

Motor rewinding would be the way to go. Let's hope its just previous owner/user error and it fires up for you! Congrats on the purchase!
Thanks Rod. Hey, I don't suppose you could put a multimeter on yours to measure the resistance between phases, could you?

After re-reading this thread, one pg2 you mentioned the main power switch unit is fused. It's also possible that the prev owner didn't know about that. Once I'm back, one of the things I'll test is the output of the 1ph-3ph converter box. I was in a rush to leave and thought that an accidental mis-step would have been a really bad start to a holiday.
It's rated at 2kW and UK made (FWIW).

Arboga EM825 FB listing 3.jpg Arboga EM825 FB listing 8.jpgArboga EM825 FB listing 10.jpgArboga EM825 FB listing 9.jpg

Attachments

• Arboga Drill-Mill01.jpg
    Arboga Drill-Mill01.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Arboga-Spindle-nut-chris.jpg
    Arboga-Spindle-nut-chris.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 6
Back