Atlas mill home at last

No. The shaper guards are S7-102 and S7-145. M1-402B and M1-404 are the correct guard and hinge part numbers for at least MFC, M1C and MHC.

Robert D.

So how about a progress report on this project? Folks would love to hear where you are with this.

It has been a while since I posted in this thread... I have had a lot of personal problems that I wont go into here. I have however finally found time to finish cleaning and painting my little atlas here are a couple of new pictures.

atlas mill new paint 021.JPG atlas mill new paint 022.JPG

That's gonna look sweet once it's re-assembled!

Very Nice Indeed!!!

That's looking real nice. I'm in the middle of cleaning up one of these mills myself, so I can appreciate the amount of work that you've put into yours.

The mill is looking great.

Jumping in late on this thread. I saw a previous discussion regarding bondo. Thought I'd throw my two bits in. I didn't think much of it at first myself, but then I saw what Steve Lindsay was doing to his machines. I've tried a little bit of it on my Bradford reconditioning. Looks pretty nice.

http://www.lindsayengraving.com/tour/Monarch restore.html

I don't know if you have your mill put back together at this point (since it's already October), but, if you haven't considered this already, you might want to replace the collar on the back of the spindle with a Hornady lock ring; night and day.

Any progress on the mill?

Regards,
Jeremy

Robert1352, how about an update?:))

Back