Awesome Practical Joke

Bartonius

Active User
Registered
One of our Tool Makers showed me what happens to your mic if you leave it out after your shift!

20140404_140722.jpg20140404_140729.jpg20140404_140753.jpg

20140404_140722.jpg 20140404_140729.jpg 20140404_140753.jpg

I felt sick just looking at the pic!

Daryl
MN

And just who fell for that? All you needed to do was look at the thimble space. See those threads, they should never show. :rofl:

"Billy G"

And just who fell for that? All you needed to do was look at the thimble space. See those threads, they should never show. :rofl:

"Billy G"

I don't think many people go in to full CSI mode when they see something like that! But now we know who this won't work on

You don't have to go into any mode to see that. You look it's there. Guess I've been working with mikes toooooo long.

"Billy G"

You don't have to go into any mode to see that. You look it's there. Guess I've been working with mikes toooooo long.

"Billy G"

When he showed me, he just had it laying on the bench. At first I was just shocked he has had that mic since like 1975, then I was thinking how could he have bent that without breaking the thimble, then I noticed that it was backed out really far.

Funny none the less, if it only seems real for .5 sec then it worked!

Last edited:
It's all in the shock factor - Most people's eye would be drawn to the "bent" spindle and would take some time to notice that the thimble was backed way out - good one!

Also, don't discont the "still working on my first cup of coffee" factor. :)

cut about a hundred drywall screws in half and hot glued them to our fellow workers toolbox.

Back