Blocked And Insulted By Ebay!

Good points from everyone- thanks. Guess I'll have to make a ball-turning fixture for the lathe and roll my own. Dave: those are HIS parts- been brazed on.
And I only asked 2 rounds of questions:
1) Would he sell only one piece? (No, he's only selling them in pairs)
2) Are they steel or diecast. Would they polish up with some work? (didn't want badly pitted; pic not clear enough)
And then he went off on me.
Anyhow if anyone has a similar part they want to sell, let me know. It's the kind of piece that would be hard (but not impossible) to duplicate.
Mark

Last edited:
Good points from everyone- thanks. Guess I'll have to make a ball-turning fixture for the lathe and roll my own. Dave: those are HIS parts- been brazed on.
And I only asked 2 rounds of questions:
1) Would he sell only one piece? (No, he's only selling them in pairs)
2) Are they steel or diecast. Would they polish up with some work? (didn't want badly pitted; pic not clear enough)
And then he went off on me.
Anyhow if anyone has a similar part they want to sell, let me know. It's the kind of piece that would be hard (but not impossible) to duplicate.
Mark

That dosn't seem like too much questioning, last time i sold somthing on ebay i seem to remember you can make questions public too to help other prospective buyers, somtimes it's not always obvious what info a purchaser might want.

They must have been having an off day (or their being harrased by some other person asking a gazzilion questions and its all got too much :) )

A handle like that could be a fun project from scratch.

Sturt

I sell alot of stuff. When you sell things, you go in with the understanding that you're gona get alotta questions , low ballers and tire kickers too.
If you don't wana deal with that then you don't sell things. You didn't go overboard with questions, they seem reasonable .
Guy probably had a bad day and you were just the last straw that got "unloaded" on . Good luck with the handle !

You want one of us to buy it for you and let you buy it from us? Of course, we would have to add additional shipping charges to the hand crank to get it to you.

Mark

I would buy it for you ...but you've crossed the line. Now you've asked one too many questions, your thread is costing me time and money...i've gotta block ya now !

Last edited:
Lol....wait a minute...you can't do that!

You guys are hilarious and I appreciate the feedback. Ken: I am considering doing just that- Sure I could make a fixture and turn one myself but for one part it's hard to justify the work involved- Let me mull it over and get back to you. Thanks.
Mark S.
PS the Bridgeport ones are too long for my application otherwise I would. (use one)

Back