Building my last shop

And so, the Gremlins in charge of bad humor got me. :cool 2:
Shortly after posting this the Mutts needed to go out, and after I let them out I could hear the sound of water running into the basement drain.
The basement is seeping again.
Guess I really need to prioritize putting in a sump pump. . .

It rained pretty hard here last night. Rain gauge today says we got an inch. I imagine Dan you got hit by the same storm.

I have heard about the elusive concrete truck, but I just cant seem to find them. Glad you got proof. :)

So when did you want to pour some concrete? :grin:
OK, it is TIME for some 'spring showers', Mother Nature can knock it off with these deluges.
We got over 4.5" in less than 24 hrs. Floated the railroad ties out back by the culvert.
Luckily the terrible stuff past way South of us.
Tractor shed took a hit. Looks like I'll have to be re-roofing it.
This is keeping me from making chips!

Yes please no more rain. Geez. We got nearly 3 inches from the storm. Looks like a swimming pool inside the building right now.

^^^
For sure! Rain, rain, and more rain. We set a record in April and with the virus keeping everyone locked down we have not made any progress in a long while. Fingers crossed May will be a lot drier and sunny and we can get some work done.

I know this thread has gotten boring because I haven't made any real progress. We had 4.5 inches of rain last week and 2 inches last night. With summer right around the corner we should get some hot and dry days so we can get done. I did have the power company show up today. There are setting the poles and running the wire.
GOPR4248.JPG

Back