Cabin Fever Expo 2024, Is anyone going?

Look for just the opposite . You'll find me ! :grin: I'll send my number to whoever would want it . :encourage: The job down the basement is complete already ,, maybe I should haul some stuff up .

So those who are responding here , who is going ? And if a buyer , let me know what you're looking for . 443-five28-011five

So those who are responding here , who is going ? And if a buyer , let me know what your looking for . 443-five28-011five
Just sent a text

So I have a question here . Can you pay your $15 admission fee and set up as a vender with no additional costs ? The website is not really clear on their terms . :dunno: Is so , I would think this would be better than loading things in the consignment area , but just not sure . Clear as mud .

No cost to put stuff in the Consignment Area (they just take 20% off what you sell).

I think you need to register as a Vendor ahead of time, but not sure.

They answer their phone, so can give you the full story: 610-587-8139

I think you need to register as a Vendor ahead of time, but not sure.
Hey Charlie ................I dug into more and found the answer . :grin: Vendors and exhibiters pay for their space and it isn't cheap , so the consignment area looks to be the better of the two options .

That's what I figured: A.R. Warner stopped attending in 2021 (Covid + Costs); however, they do offer a 10% "Cabin Fever Show" discount if you ask for it when ordering in December or January (and maybe year-round, I haven't tried).

Back