Cabin Fever Expo 2024, Is anyone going?

Plan on pulling in at 3 Charlie . Big black F250 . I'll get in touch tomorrow if not before .

Sounds good, I’ll give you a call when I get there (also around 3)

Hi All,

Is anyone planing to attend the Cabin Fever Expo, in Lebanon PA, January, 12-13, 2024?

I went last year for the first time, it was very interesting, lots of cool stuff to see.
I want to go again and be better prepared to buy stuff this time. However, I'm on the fence as it is only 2 days after I return from a trip down south...

You guys will get a laugh! Can't go so i was checking out the web sites of interest from the links. I wanted to see the N.A.M.E.S web site. My service provider blocked the link! Couldn't figure out why until I looked at the URL. It's http://www.namesexposition.com/. Go to https://www.cabinfeverexpo.com/helpful-links and see for yourself.

Gave a sweep of the area . What will be making the trip this year .

2 Kurt 6" vises
1 Wilton vise
1 big vise
Enco B/F head
Hillman roller set
Starrett 6' bevel straight edge
Honda engine
2 ton arbor press
small drill press
dual spindle buffer motor
little swivel base for 4" vise
dorian holder cxa-41
1937 Gerstner box
Enco tapmatic
2 4" Buck 4 jaw chucks
1 6" 3 jaw chuck
4 leveling castors
5C collets and blocks
Atlas lathe and shaper stuff

The auction this year is weird. None of the hardware like chucks have the size of the chuck.
Other items that need size as well.
its tough to bid on something without knowing.

I think I am staying away this year...

The auction this year is weird. None of the hardware like chucks have the size of the chuck.

I think I am staying away this year...
Register on the app so you can save items you're interested in and get there early Friday so you can look at what they have and bid if it's something you like. Or browse the Consignment Area and buy some of Dave's stuff.

You are correct Jeff ! That's why I'm on my way up . I'm going to check on these chucks and whatever else and get pics . If there is anything you see that you like , I'll answer questions and you have my number on here . I'll be glad to pick anything up if needed .

You are correct Jeff ! That's why I'm on my way up . I'm going to check on these chucks and whatever else and get pics . If there is anything you see that you like , I'll answer questions and you have my number on here . I'll be glad to pick anything up if needed .
sending you a pm

Dave (@mmcmdl) & I have two tan tables that are at the Men’s Room in the Consignment Area. Others are welcome to share the space. Get here early Friday and buy this stuff so we don’t have to take it home!!

IMG_6552_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

IMG_6553_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

Back