CHEAP TIG Welder

MrWhoopee

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Just watched this video test of the Vevor 210 amp DC TIG welder with HF and pulse.

The damn thing is on sale for $220!

I have one of their welders. Flux core/TiG and stick. The thing is impressive for the money spent once I ran a 220 outlet for it.

Not withstanding the fact that I already own a Primeweld 225 I'd buy that.

Interesting- I'm sure the accessories are somewhat pitiful- maybe not. The service after it smokes is what I wonder about
Everlast and AHP are supposed to be good

Interesting- I'm sure the accessories are somewhat pitiful- maybe not. The service after it smokes is what I wonder about
Everlast and AHP are supposed to be good
Service and parts when something goes wrong... Got seduced into buying an HF plasma cutter - they discontinued it and any parts. Boned. Not doing that again if I can help it.

Free welding rod with the purchase of a new Golden Dragon Take-out Welder!

Limited time offer! The first 50 buyers will receive a free, official "I bought it twice" t-shirt! Let all your shop help know that you bought it twice!

The free t-shirt comes with free welding rod, a $200 value! This is the high-quality rod favored by YouTube reviewers! Don't hammer off that slag, it adds strength!

photo.JPG

Personally I don't have any need for a tig that can't weld aluminum. That is what I'd buy a tig for. Interesting but way too long and meandering "review".

They do stretch it out, but I have several Vevor products, and I've been impressed at the quality vs price point. May just be them commies trying to conquer the world thing, but that's capitalism for you.

Personally I don't have any need for a tig that can't weld aluminum. That is what I'd buy a tig for. Interesting but way too long and meandering "review".

Back