Dang it's hot

DavidR8

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
Staff member
H-M Platinum Supporter
Was past 100 degs F in my shop today. Had thoughts of working on the CNC router or maybe the bike.
I lasted about 15 mins.
Supposed to be even hotter tomorrow. Set an all-time high temp record of 46.6 deg C in the interior of BC today.

Was past 100 degs F in my shop today. Had thoughts of working on the CNC router or maybe the bike.
I lasted about 15 mins.
Supposed to be even hotter tomorrow. Set an all-time high temp record of 46.6 deg C in the interior of BC today.
My condolences David, and I mean that. I grew up with that kind of temp from May to October every year until my wonderful SO moved us to Los Osos 12yrs ago. I would not wish that kind of heat on anybody. Take it easy and I hope the weather breaks soon.

My condolences David, and I mean that. I grew up with that kind of temp from May to October every year until my wonderful SO moved us to Los Osos 12yrs ago. I would not wish that kind of heat on anybody. Take it easy and I hope the weather breaks soon.

Thanks mate, it truly saps all ones energy. Supposed to break on Tuesday.

We were not that hot yesterday only 89 with a dew point of 66. Had the 20-30 knot winds that did help while working outside.

Its the same here in NY. 90 out with high humidity yuck. Probably wont work on my shop until wednesday which sucks.

I can take the cold but not the heat. I have an attic exhaust fan set to come on at 85 degrees in my shop. Once it kicks in I'm headed to the house for the a.c. I can't imagine having to deal with 100 degree plus temps.

I used to live back East as a kid and I remember it being 85 degs and 100% humidity. That was completely awful.

The humidity is what kills over here. I prob wont touch in my shop until thursday from what it looks like now

Back