Gonna Be a HOT one!

At least it's dry heat Will . I'll send you some humidity out there if you want . :)

Speaking of which , if I can , I'm heading north to the mountains just to take a break from things for a couple of days . I haven't been up to the property yet this year ! :(

It snowed last week in Big Sky Montana. They got a couple of inches on the ski run. Monday forecast for Butte is 24 degrees and snow. So much for summer heat. We did hit 91 a couple days this summer. Good thing I like winter.

D

Butte, MT
Saturday
Cloudy

Cloudy

°F | °C
Precipitation: 0%
Humidity: 12%
Wind: 22 mph
Temperature
Precipitation
Wind

Cloudy

93°
44°
Sun
Sunny

82°
44°
Mon
Showers

50°
24°
Tue
Sunny

55°
28°
Wed
Sunny

68°
36°
Thu
Sunny

77°
41°
Fri
Sunny

81°
42°
Sat
Sunny

79°
41°

D

At least it's dry heat Will . I'll send you some humidity out there if you want . :)

Speaking of which , if I can , I'm heading north to the mountains just to take a break from things for a couple of days . I haven't been up to the property yet this year ! :(
I spent most of my life in York, Pa. The humid summers, and cold moist winters, sucked big time. The trade off was that I gave away almost all my power tools, thinking I could find some out here, boy was I wrong.

I'm a stones throw away from York ( 20 minutes ) . I think I could go for Colorado myself right about now . :)

Only heading north up to the Adirondacks for a few days , then heading south to Surfside Beach for 10 days .

Good for you Dave.
We are heading to the coast for a week. The air quality should be better on the Pacific.

Back