Goofs & Blunders You Should Avoid.

Avoid being between a Claising Colchester 15 and a workbench when the B***H decides to fall over............
That…….that takes skill.

How you do this? Nevermind. Answered.

I have a Honda 2k that was converted to propane, it's served well keeping the food cold for a total of 30 days during power outages. I purchased 2 eu2200’s so I have a back up for the back up. I bought a second propane kit from Hutch Mountain and they gave me the larger jet kit needed to use the 2k kit for the slightly bigger generator.

I installed the new kit on one generator and got it running perfectly with both regulators. The second generator with the kit that had the new jets would not run right . I tried everything to get it to match the other one.

Finally I gave up and went into the house and grabbed 3 adult beverages so I could drink beer and get even more frustrated. When I finished the 3rd beer and gave up for the night. I reinstalled the side cover, that’s when I realized the choke had been on the whole time!

I flipped it to run and it worked perfectly. That’s 3 hours I’ll never get back and I’m sure this is a lesson I will have to learn again someday.

I have a Honda 2k that was converted to propane, it's served well keeping the food cold for a total of 30 days during power outages. I purchased 2 eu2200’s so I have a back up for the back up. I bought a second propane kit from Hutch Mountain and they gave me the larger jet kit needed to use the 2k kit for the slightly bigger generator.

I installed the new kit on one generator and got it running perfectly with both regulators. The second generator with the kit that had the new jets would not run right . I tried everything to get it to match the other one.

Finally I gave up and went into the house and grabbed 3 adult beverages so I could drink beer and get even more frustrated. When I finished the 3rd beer and gave up for the night. I reinstalled the side cover, that’s when I realized the choke had been on the whole time!

I flipped it to run and it worked perfectly. That’s 3 hours I’ll never get back and I’m sure this is a lesson I will have to learn again someday.
A good reason to enjoy adult beverages.
Glad you got it sorted.

My latest blunder was to order a Facom tool board from Italy, as apparently their concept of proper packaging greatly differs from mine.

IMG_9033.jpeg

IMG_9034.jpeg

The tool board was shipped in a thin layer of plastic wrap and any person with a normal count of chromosomes should realize, that this is not enough.

I let the customer service know that I’m not very happy with my new Pringles and now I’m waiting for a replacement.

I hit the wrong button on the crane this am and ran myself over a little with a 1000lbs die section.

Thankfully my coworker was there to laugh at me. In my opinion this crane moves much too fast.

Last edited:
Back