• Welcome back Guest! Did you know you can mentor other members here at H-M? If not, please check out our Relaunch of Hobby Machinist Mentoring Program!

• In order for the Member Map to work properly, you must allow Google services AND Hobby Machinist to know your location. These settings are found in your browser of choice and in your Hobby Machinist profile.

Winner Home Grown Cutter Grinder

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new locking nut. :)) I will flute this also. Kinda looks like a "Bomb Sight" or maybe a new Rifle Scope. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

"Billy G"

102_0432 (800 x 531).jpg

SHHHHHHH!!! -- I keep that a secret. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Time to make the mount and move to the spindle assembly. I hope to finish the work head by tomorrow afternoon.

"Billy G"

102_0433 (800 x 531).jpg

Bill could you tell us the model number on your hermaphrodite tool? I have wanted a pair of them but did not know what they were called.
Thanks!!

sent from my hand held hickymajig

Three degrees out there all day and the car decides to go bonkers. Had to change the coded ignition. :nuts:

Got the mount sized, squared and bored. Tomorrow we finish.

"Billy G"

102_0434 (800 x 531).jpg 102_0435 (800 x 531).jpg

Bill could you tell us the model number on your hermaphrodite tool? I have wanted a pair of them but did not know what they were called.
Thanks!!

sent from my hand held hickymajig

I have a couple of the Hermaphrodite Calipers as there called if I recall Harbor Freight have a set with dividers and some other tools. I found these Pittsburgh - item#94447 6 Piece Technical Measuring Set but they didn't have that in it I'd got it years ago. Put it in the ebay search and found a lot of them from $10 up.

Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back