Honeoye mill? Edit possibly Cheng Ki

The unit looks durn near identical to the Align I got with my PM mill. Mine works very well. Hope yours does the same!

HMMMMM, how did I manage to post this here, ? shoulda been on my thread............. :rolleyes:
Can it be moved to my new shop baby thread ??

Last edited:
Hmmmmm ... something seems a bit off. 0.200" (one turn) = 50.8mm. The metric markings show 51.0mm. Is the leadscrew inch or metric? At least one of the scales seems to have a "fudge factor" applied, so the turns come out more conveniently for the user. Guess you'll just have to add a DRO (which I myself would never again be without).

I'm glad for you that the leadscrews are based on the Bridgeport standard at .200/turn. The decimal side is 5.1mm/turn, so you need to account for that 0.1mm carryover when working in mm. If it were the other way around with metric leadscrews, like some are, it would leave you counting for the difference all the time. Dual scales rock. Of course, I know you've already been shopping for DROs. :cool:

.....Of course, I know you've already been shopping for DROs. :cool:

Actually, yeah I kinda did look some. I have a set of 3 of the EZ VIew scales from IGaging on my RF30 now and they are very useful. I dont think it would be appropriate to put the same thing on this. So, yeah I guess I'm looking around at DRO's

From personal experience, had the seller been a local church deacon, I'd've run the other way. :)

Back