How did you get your user name and what does it mean.

I write a lot of software and in my early years used to get audibly frustrated during the debugging process. My coworkers called it code rage and the moniker stuck.

@Coderage - Been there :)

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

No-ladder stuck while wiring a new construction ederly care home. Working one side of the wing, while Bald Bob was racing me on the other side, betting who could sling the most romex. Bob being 5'7" or so had to drag a ladder around and me at 6'6" and able to reach over the ceiling joists did not have to drag a ladder. Like to think I won the race but Bob would swing from the joists ladder grasped with his legs was pretty quick.
No-ladder stuck from that day forward.

Because I broke the chain of family tradition by not naming my male offspring John and I have a tatoo with 6 links a broken link at the end.
I told the wife I'll finish the tatoo by adding the ball with the broken link and her name if she goes first otherwise it'll hang unfinished.

Chain

:rolleyes:

Well,'JohnBDownunder' is what I used at first cos the JohnB bit is my name and surname initial - the Downunder bit indicates that I come from Australia. I did go into my profile to change my user name to "SwarfnStuff" because that is what I tend to make the most of. I.E. Lost of Sward and a little stuff some of which actually is useful. My Avitar is a model Murray River paddle steamer I made from off cuts of my Son's pool deck and some Tassie Oak. :whiteflag:

First name is Peter, Last name is DiVergilio. For some reason, lots of people have difficulty pronouncing, spelling, or even reading it properly. I originally had an Internet Sign-in name of peterdiver, but, of course, the ISP messed up with my access and lost that - had to move to the next possibility, and has been peterdiver1 for the last 18 years.

Mine came from when then Governor Florio enacted a ban on "assault weapons". I owned an HK91, which uses a fluted chamber to help with the extraction of the brass. I've used the term as my user name ever since, in memory of the insanity and stupidity that passes for government in Joisey.

Back