I really like this little light.

MrWhoopee

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
My old eyes seem to require more and more illumination to function properly. I found this little goose-neck LED for my bench grinder. The magnet is quite powerful, the goose-neck is rigid enough to keep its shape and position and the cord is long enough to reach an outlet without help. Well worth $10. I may have to get one for my sewing machine.

20211111_104518[1].jpg

brino

Confirmed Tool User
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
I don't have a sewing machine, but I have a few of those lights.
Let's see; 2 on the drill press, two on the big mill, one (or two?) on the little mill, one on the lathe (and a magnifying LED lamp).
I think there's one spare in the drawer.... my grinder could certainly use that one!
-brino

EDIT: I have had them for years, and am very happy with the longevity and brightness.

FOMOGO

Active User
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
I have one on the mill for several years now with no issues. Had a spare, but gave it to a friend for reading his sheet music on the piano. Should probably get a few more. Mike

DavidR8

Soaking up knowledge!
Staff member
H-M Platinum Supporter
Nice light... wished it shipped to Canada :(

Video_man

Active User
Registered
Several versions of this are available on Amazon for similar price (search sewing machine light) and at walmart.com.

woodchucker

H-M Supporter - Silver Member
H-M Supporter - Silver Member
I have one for many years now. maybe it's my eyes, but I don't think it's as bright as it once was.
it has done what I wanted it for. While I like LED flash lights, I am still on the fence as a work light. they seem nice at first.

I have been trying the one recommended by the group a PAR light on my mill, I moved it to my lathe it's bright, but too focused. It doesn't cover much area.

YMMV

C-Bag

Ned Ludd's bro
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I have 5 of them. The last ones I bought looked similar, but the light is kinda blue and doesn't seem as bright. I LOVE the first 3 I bought, the last two, no so much.

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock