In Memorium: Michael Yim (Mikey)

Aukai

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
A small group of us have been looking into Mikey's lack of posting, and tjb aka Terry said that his wife found his obituary posted.
He was especially nice to me here when I first joined, I miss him already. He passed away November 3rd after battling cancer.

Sad news indeed. I noticed he hadn't been posting lately, but just made the assumption that he had taken an extended vacation as many people of our age do. He was a great contributor and pillar of this forum. Rest in peace Mikey, we'll all miss you.

Oh what shame.

I'd not long finished reading the tool grinding thread and it was clear from that thread that Mikey was one of the rare, genuinely kind people of goodwill who improve the world by just being in it.

A small group of us have been looking into Mikey's lack of posting, and tjb aka Terry said that his wife found his obituary posted.
He was especially nice to me here when I first joined, I miss him already. He passed away November 3rd after battling cancer.
Rest in peace Mikey, you will be missed.

Truly saddened to hear of Mikey's passing. He was always contributing and very helpful to newcomers, like I was when I first joined here. He sent me links to eBay offerings and said to me, "that's a good deal for this, I suggest you get it.". He was very patient in the HSS tool grinding thread and helped a whole lot of people. Mikey will be missed. RIP.

Back