Indexable Inserts

I also add things like bearing numbers, belt sizes, etc. to the manual. It saves a lot of hassle when I have to replace them.
Belt numbers arw written on machine inside housing , cover and I try like hell to keep old belt and sleeve

I also add things like bearing numbers, belt sizes, etc. to the manual. It saves a lot of hassle when I have to replace them.

Yup, fully agree, in fact, that is practice 1-01 for me.

Offensive? how would that be offensive??
In today's world men get offended when you call them male pronouns..... :confused: Sooo one never knows anymore what others find offensive, I live in a world of confusion....

In today's world men get offended when you call them male pronouns..... :confused: Sooo one never knows anymore what others find offensive, I live in a world of confusion....

No worries about offending me, rather hard to offend.

As long as you offend everybody, Idon’t give certain people special treatment. You’ll be fine.

I grew up with a grandmother if did not get offended my her…..she didnt like tou

I have my training wheels on, I like soft drinks. Tennessee Honey, Apple, and Fire(Cinnamon.) That may offend someone:grin::grin::grin:

I have my training wheels on, I like soft drinks. Tennessee Honey, Apple, and Fire(Cinnamon.) That may offend someone:grin::grin::grin:
Now I like some whisky but I never particularly liked the ones that have that iodine taste to them, I prefer a lighter more honeyed taste like Dalwhinnie. In terms of single malt drinkers, I guess I count as a bit low brow.

In terms of Bourbons, I like Woodford Reserve (their double oaked is nice, too) and Maker's Mark. Jack Daniels is fine (and yes, I know it's not a bourbon, something to do with charcoal, yeah?) when I'm out, if the other two aren't available, but for Christmas I got a gift pack off my daughter's mother in law that had the honey and the apple in miniatures and I quite liked both of them, more so than the plain No7.

Snobbery is irritating as fekk in something as subjective as food and drink. I mean, you drink spirits to enjoy the taste, not to gain social standing! When someone looks down at you because of what ethanol based liquid you drink, it says nothing bad about you and something terrible about them. ;) :grin:

Last edited:
Now I like some whisky but I never particularly liked the ones that have that iodine taste to them, I prefer a lighter more honeyed taste like Dalwhinnie. In terms of single malt drinkers, I guess I count as a bit low brow.

In terms of Bourbons, I like Woodford Reserve (their double oaked is nice, too) and Maker's Mark. Jack Daniels is fine (and yes, I know it's not a bourbon, something to do with charcoal, yeah?) when I'm out, if the other two aren't available, but for Christmas I got a gift pack off my daughter's mother in law that had the honey and the apple in miniatures and I quite liked both of them, more so than the plain No7.

Snobbery is irritating as fekk in something as subjective as food and drink. I mean, you drink spirits to enjoy the taste, not to gain social standing! When someone looks down at you because of what ethanol based liquid you drink, it says nothing bad about you and something terrible about them. ;) :grin:
Keep to the working mans pubs and you will be fine.
I know people that live to brag about how much they spend on drinks. They will look you with crinkled nose for muttering such words as JackD.

Keep to the working mans pubs and you will be fine.
I know people that live to brag about how much they spend on drinks. They will look you with crinkled nose for muttering such words as JackD.
I mean, I personally would struggle to drink Nescafe without retching and I buy my beans freshly roasted but frankly that's more a problem for me (my coffee expenses are greater) than a mark of any virtue on my part. If people like cheap instant then they get their joy (and caffeine) much cheaper and more simply than I do, lucky bastards. :grin:

We all like what we like. Having stuff we like makes us happy. There should be more happiness in the world. People should drink JD and coke, Nescafe instant and Heineken lager if they like. QED. ;)

Back