Indexable Inserts

Snobbery is irritating as fekk in something as subjective as food and drink. I mean, you drink spirits to enjoy the taste, not to gain social standing! When someone looks down at you because of what ethanol based liquid you drink, it says nothing bad about you and something terrible about them. ;) :grin:

No snobbery from my side. If it came across that way, I apologise.

I do agree though, snobbery, of any form in any interest or walk of life is uncalled for. I have seen and dealt with that in many different interests over a goodly number of years and I always turn my back on it and walk away, or if online, close the page out.

I mean, I personally would struggle to drink Nescafe without retching and I buy my beans freshly roasted but frankly that's more a problem for me (my coffee expenses are greater) than a mark of any virtue on my part. If people like cheap instant then they get their joy (and caffeine) much cheaper and more simply than I do, lucky bastards. :grin:

We all like what we like. Having stuff we like makes us happy. There should be more happiness in the world. People should drink JD and coke, Nescafe instant and Heineken lager if they like. QED. ;)
I like Milagro, Jack Black and Makers Mark...... And, occasionally Baileys Irish Cream. like what I like and I limit consumption to 2 drinks in 24 hours, that was far more difficult prior to almost dying due to a bout of drunken stupidity involving a bar fight when I was 10 foot tall and bullet proof (errrr ahhh in my 20's), which is where Verboten or Bad as I normally would use. As for my spelling of Whisky, there is a reason for that which has nothing to do with the drink or nationality which I will not elaborate on....

I like Milagro, Jack Black and Makers Mark...... And, occasionally Baileys Irish Cream. like what I like and I limit consumption to 2 drinks in 24 hours, that was far more difficult prior to almost dying due to a bout of drunken stupidity involving a bar fight when I was 10 foot tall and bullet proof (errrr ahhh in my 20's), which is where Verboten or Bad as I normally would use. As for my spelling of Whisky, there is a reason for that which has nothing to do with the drink or nationality which I will not elaborate on....
Would it, perhaps, pertain to the rhyme that has "frisky" in it? LOL

Back