Iseki TL3200 tractor project

No a two stage clutch would allow you to depress the clutch while in motion to change gears ( ground speed) while the pto is still engaged and running. I’ve dealt with many tractors and some Massey Fergusons had a solenoid engagement on the pto clutches. Never was inside one though. i would suspect with that vintage it wouldn’t be electric but I’ve been wrong once or twice.

@cathead - would that mean the PTO runs on hydraulic pressure? Does it show how it links up - a breakdown of parts in the area.
From what I can tell, it is gear driven from the transmission with the clutch in line that is operated by hydraulics.

Is their a engagement lever for the pto? If so then the coupler could be damaged. Replaced a bunch of them. They get stripped out when the clutch isn’t working properly trying to Engage the pto. There will be drag on the shaft in nuetral and spin but when engaged with a load it’ll just spin freewheel.

When the PTO is in neutral it spins quite freely, but when engaged it may turn 1/4 of an inch. The rodding inside the transmission doesn’t move either in neutral or in gear. And the rodding only moves at the beginning of the transmission for the 4wd. The PTO rodding looks like it is sleeved inside the 4wd rodding and once past that stage doesn’t move. Could there be gearing that has been damaged and doesn’t allow the PTO to rotate?

Does anyone know if the TL3200 has clutch-pak? (Sorry not sure of spelling) I’ve been told it has one and not sure where it is and if needs replacing?

Does anyone know if the TL3200 has clutch-pak? (Sorry not sure of spelling) I’ve been told it has one and not sure where it is and if needs replacing?
I believe it does in the PTO drive line.

Just for a test, I bought a can of RESTORE to try in my tractor.momoney I have been trying to make it do some hard work but
don't have any thing like plowing to do at present.:weight: I see some positive results on You Tube so thought it might be
helpful. I have been using the loader to move dirt trying to make it grunt as much as possible. If this doesn't help,
it is going to be some sort of tear down to get to the nitty gritty...:surrender:

It's pretty wet in Minnesota and the gravel road needed attention so with that in mind as well as finding
a way for the tractor to "work" I bought a new 6 foot box blade. After some adjusting on the 3 point hitch
and lengthening one arm, I find it works really well and is an excellent tool. The tractor still starts hard
but at least the road is in great condition. :encourage: Part of my reasoning for spending some money is that
with the rampant inflation going on, it is better to have something tangible in these times and letting go
of some devalued cash. momoney I suppose I could carry this one step further and buy a new tractor too. If I
find a good deal, I might just do it.... Hmmmmm

momoneymomoneymomoneymomoney

I poured in the Restore and lowered the box blade and made the tractor WORK HARD. Yesterday after a day of that
I can say it may have started a little better but not great. These little tractors are amazing in that I worked it for about
four hours and it used only maybe five gallons of diesel. I made more work for myself as I leveled out a rough area,
about an acre, and now it is planted with clover and perennial grass. Today I will run a roller over it in preparation for
some rain that will be here late today or tomorrow. Also with 18 forward speeds on the tractor, one can put it in a low
speed and hop off the tractor and pick rocks while it inches along, incredible. ;)

Back