Iseki TL3200 tractor project

The valve handle for the PTO was missing and all that was sticking out was a 5/16 inch shaft with a hole drilled in it.
My fix was to machine a piece of 3/4 inch stainless steel and add a 3/8 diameter piece of copper shaft to grip on to.
A press fit was used to hold the copper piece in place and the handle being made of stainless and copper will not rust.:)
A cotter key was used to affix the handle. This valve is screwed in to hold the PTO up during transit and screwed
out when using the PTO. I'm new to tractors so I learn a little more each day I work on it.

I'm confused here, are you talking about the drop control valve for the rockshaft? The thing that actually is a hydraulic valve that you can lock off to keep the 3 point arms full up when the tractor is off, and adjust to set the rate of drop for different weight implements?

I'm confused here, are you talking about the drop control valve for the rockshaft? The thing that actually is a hydraulic valve that you can lock off to keep the 3 point arms full up when the tractor is off, and adjust to set the rate of drop for different weight implements?
I think so! Apparently that is what it is called.:encourage:

Ok, it's not important, just know you cannot use that to safely work under something. You'd be counting on a 10 cent seal to keep whatever off you. Always block stuff up.

Back