It's cold out there

Right now it's about 18degrees but windy...I hate the wind! Tonight, it's supposed to get down to 0 degrees and windy. Not looking forward to the gas bill this month.

Gas and oil are convenient, but on days like today, I wish I had a wood stove!

Marcel

was 15 here this morning , old sparky here keeps my little 22x22 concrete block garage as toasty warm as you can want ,.. if you do not mind feeding it .
i had it up to 84 this morning before i opened the door to cool off .

IMG_20150106_151444.jpg

IMG_20150106_151444.jpg

I'd say it's cold... !!! Try -13 F with a shrieking wind chill of -25 F.... :yikes:

.... and it gets much colder than that around here at times... mosquitoes aren't too bad, though... ;)

Brian :)

Is that a Sotz? (hard to tell from the pic) I really miss that company. They were made up in Columbia Station, Ohio. Last kit I got from them I drove up to the door and picked it up. Those Sotz Kits would burn a log for a coons age and roast you half to death all the while.

was 15 here this morning , old sparky here keeps my little 22x22 concrete block garage as toasty warm as you can want ,.. if you do not mind feeding it .
i had it up to 84 this morning before i opened the door to cool off .

View attachment 91783

I just got off the ocean. Sun beating down all day, mid 80s. I'm fried and tired from catching too many fish. Can anybody spare some sun tan lotion?:LOL:

I guess I have it pretty good at least for today. About 50 outside, blue sky, nice sun, no wind. My shop roll up door faces the south, so I have nice warm sunshine pouring in to the shop, probably about 65 or so in there. :))

here in far n.w. wisconsin it warmed right up to -1. we get lake superior to help us. . . ya right.

Well where we are it is supposed to go down to -4 by morning. This will be a with a lot of wind. My machine shop is in the basement and I have additional help with a 4K heater. I also work in the barn from time to time and have a wood stove as well as a Reddy propane heater to help when I need a little jump start. We heat the house with a pellet stove for the most part. We just need to keep in mind that it is winter.

Paul

Back