Just In Case Anybody Wants a Deal!!! April 4, 2018

Ordered Thursday the 5th and just checked tracking says arriving Sep 6th. Hopefully that's 2018. And I have prime.
Guess I was late.

Ordered Thursday the 5th and just checked tracking says arriving Sep 6th. Hopefully that's 2018. And I have prime.
Guess I was late.

I ordered Thursday morning before 8am. I am a prime member and it still hasn't shipped. Saying it will be delivered by the end of the day tomorrow.

So dose it work as good as the normally priced stuff dose

Just arrived. All present and accounted for. 24 cans, no leaks or dents, all 24 caps. Thanks, Srbowles, for the heads up.

Regards,
Terry

IMG_1326.JPG

I was notified today (Monday) that my order would be delivered Apr 11 (Wednesday).

Got mine today. I guarantee they spent more packing mine than they got from the sale. 24 cans, each one wrapped in a 12"x12" piece of bubble wrap secured by 3 pieces of Scotch tape at least 3" long each then placed in an individual shipping bag then all 24 placed in a large plastic bag that was in a Amazon box. One can was dented.

Mine came today. 24 cans in what looks like their original box, and all of that inside the amazon box.

Mine is supposed to come tomorrow but hasn't even shipped yet.
Ron

Back