Just In Case Anybody Wants a Deal!!! April 4, 2018

Mine came today. 24 cans in what looks like their original box, and all of that inside the amazon box.
Mine too. Should last about a year.

Once my order showed as out for delivery. Every time I checked I got a map showing just where the truck was.

Mine was delivered today. Great deal. Thanks again to the Op for posting.

I ordered cans of red and blue dycom as well so there should be three things on the list.
The shipping notice says my two items will be here wensday.
Who knows?

I'm in the same state as ozzie46, MAKEITOUTOFWOOD and Groundhog. Not shipped yet, but supposed to arrive Tuesday by 8PM. I'm not holding my breath. Bank website says my card was charged on 4/7, then refunded on 4/8. Sure wish Amazon would get off their a$$es and let me know what's going on. No communications at all from them :(

Just checked my card statement. I was never charged! So I guess I'm out a luck.

Ron

I wish I would have seen this in time. Looks like it's been pulled. I have found 4-5 crazy cheap deals like this on amazon. I don't know if they have extra, overstock or are discontinuing but for some reason this happens occasionally. My first was brand name spiral taps for a dollar something each. I bought about a dozen figuring it would be cancelled, but they shipped the next day. I tried to order more, but the price had gone up 10 fold. My latest was a Hoffman 24x20 NEMA steel pull box with free prime shipping for $30 that I used for a CNC electronics enclosure. Must have weighed 60 lbs. Maybe someone just screws up pricing and Amazon honors it.... whatever the reason great deals!

I'm in the same state as ozzie46, MAKEITOUTOFWOOD and Groundhog. Not shipped yet, but supposed to arrive Tuesday by 8PM. I'm not holding my breath. Bank website says my card was charged on 4/7, then refunded on 4/8. Sure wish Amazon would get off their a$$es and let me know what's going on. No communications at all from them :(

They changed my delivery from today to Friday. Going to remain positive and hope for the best.

Back