Kitty Control... or How to Herd Cats?

I've about had all I can take of my daughter's cat tracking mud and grit all over the hood of my truck...

I've tried the audible alarms... they worked for a while, but now kitty just ignores them.

Lead poisoning isn't an option... (I figured someone would suggest it).

Yesterday morning, I set up a game camera to see if my daughter's cat was the only one involved, or if she has help from the other neighborhood felines. I now have 149 pictures of daughter's kitty tracking mud by herself...

I'm tempted to order this...

View attachment 478123

...and mount it on a stand of some sort to guard my hood... one on each truck...

Does anyone have any experience with these sprayers?

Or, does anyone have any better ideas?

Thanks- Bear
I never have problems withe cats . I just check with my dogs and they have seen any for years.

Dave

Last cat I rubbed it down good with cooked bacon and let it out back door at midnight when everyone was asleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never gave much thought to the rigs transporting the large rolls of steel, other than I knew they were heavy. This video was an eye-opener.

Option 1
Make the daughter clean up the mess HER cat makes. After a few daily wash and wax sessions on your truck she will take a strong interest in controlling her cat.

Option 2
A slingshot with ice cubes works wonders, and evidence does not last long.

Option 3
The sprinkler thing may have possibilities as long as there is a way for you to disarm it before you approach.

Back