Monarch lathe

DAM 79

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Well I purchased another Monarch lathe !! It was a really good deal that I couldn’t pass up and I’m starting to think I have a problem . It’s a 20x54 I’ll be the third owner and the only reason he sold it was because he found another one like list with a taper attachment and I’m thinking the taper attachment I have might fit .

Attachments

• 690D4193-9394-4969-971E-36216B7ED5A7.jpeg
    690D4193-9394-4969-971E-36216B7ED5A7.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 75
  • 84708DB9-D098-496E-B1EC-B526324C5CDB.jpeg
    84708DB9-D098-496E-B1EC-B526324C5CDB.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 71
Yes you are correct so the story behind it goes like this I saw it of Facebook market place my little brother sent me a message about it and I looked it up and respond and it turned out someone else resounded 30 mins before me so I though o well that’s how it goes just a little late but the seller said he would let me know if the deal doesn’t happen he gave the guy a week and as it turns out he never heard back from the guy and sent me a message yesterday so I went and looked at it today and it’s in great shape and has some where but it’s only up by the headstock but that’s it . It’s a tool room model so it has the lead screw reverse I’ll be the third owner the seller got it at a auction from the original owner and it was ran by one man period the seller met him and he was 89 years old and still remember when he first got the lathe so it was never in production work ever the only reason seller is it is because he purchased another one with a taper attachment that the one thing this lathe doesn’t have and one of the front doors is broken below the headstock the one to access the leveling screw and the hand crank for the tale stock has a broken piece it will be ready for me to pick up in a few weeks and I’ll post more pics once I have it

I believe so. I have one and looking for a bigger one.
Lol yes just might have to but now I’m probably going to sell my 16CY because I don’t have room

NCjepper has a model K I think like a 16x54 maybe ??

Back