My new G0463 Mill arrived and won't run.

Not saying it's the case with Grizzly but I have dealt with a number of vendors with great service for years only to find out they are the complete opposite when it comes to returns. MSC & Enco have never did me wrong when I needed to make a return. Enco even offered me a discount on a damaged item I instead of returning it, even after I stated I wanted a refund they were totally cool with that.

Grizzly seems to have a pretty good size CSR department, as you have experienced, sometimes it's just a matter of the CSR individual you had to deal with. At my old work, we had a good size CSR dept, many of them were just b*tches, they had bad attitudes & treated customers like crap whenever it came down to "issues".

I have purchased multiple machines from Grizzly and encountered a few issues, their customer service always did right by me. I was careful not to take out my frustrations on the customer service rep, it wasn't their fault and Grizzly didn't ship me something with an issue intentionally trying to annoy me. I have found that if you can keep your cool and be nice to people they will return in kind.

I have purchased multiple machines from Grizzly and encountered a few issues, their customer service always did right by me. I was careful not to take out my frustrations on the customer service rep, it wasn't their fault and Grizzly didn't ship me something with an issue intentionally trying to annoy me. I have found that if you can keep your cool and be nice to people they will return in kind.

Not always but often, yes.

I too have purchased several machines from Grizzly.

If the Service Rep. is well trained and good at their job then the customer's demeanor shouldn't make any difference.

Last edited:
I am still waiting to hear if and how much of my money that Grizzly has tied up for a couple of weeks will be returned. I'll let you guys know how this ends, hopefully soon.

I'd be temped to drive up to Bellingham and sit on their door step until they take care of you.

I just received an e-mail from Grizzly informing me that they are charging me $122.00 for shipping me two bad machines. The approximately $2000.00 balance is not yet put back into my bank account.

Back