New PM932M-PDF on the way - Finally

I’ve had the PM-932M-PDF-w/3axDRO in my shopping cart for the past few weeks. I just can’t seem to pull the trigger. I called PM yesterday and spoke with one of the reps. He said they had 12 mills and 13 stands in stock ready to ship. I figure I still have a few days to make up my mind.

Right now I’m running a Sieg X2.7L clone with a DRO and power feed on X and Z that I’ll end up selling if I upgrade. The 932 would be a nice step up.

Same here. I had the 738VT in my cart a couple weeks ago, ready to pull the trigger the next day. When I went in to buy it the price had literally gone up $300 overnight. That was on top of a $200 increase since I first started looking at it a few months ago. With the stand, DRO, power feed, shipping, vise, basic tooling, etc. I was already way beyond my comfort zone before those increases. Now I’m debating.

Last edited:
I suspect that much of the price increase is the result of sky high container shipping costs. They have multiplied in the last 6 months. Will they come back down, eventually?

I have found some more issues with my machine. I'm going to call PM first thing Tuesday morning to discuss.

Last edited:
I have found some more issues with my machine. I'm going to call PM first thing Tuesday morning to discuss.
why did you delete the previous thread with pictures about the table being a badly machined mess?

I decided to see what the response from Precision Mathews is before I publish anymore comments. There are major issues that need to be resolved. I tried calling on Friday afternoon, but the message said they were closed. This is a very frustrating situation and I'm not at all happy.

you have me worried as hell. mine should be here monday or tuesday.

they told me they unpack each machine, run it and make sure it is built to their specifications. I don't know how they could miss what you described last night.

It doesn't look to me like mine was unpacked and ran, it was in the original crate. They may have taken the top off and looked inside but I don't see how they could have done any inspection or testing. Like I said I want to talk to them before I make any more comments. According the advertising on their website and some of the comments others have made they make things right. I sure hope so. Let us know how yours looks, hopefully better than mine.

Back