New PM932M-PDF on the way - Finally

I did it all by myself too, but I do have a pallet jack. I backed my small trailer up to the lift gate of the delivery truck and used my pallet jack on the pallet with the mill. The truck driver then used his pallet jack to put the smaller pallet with the base on the back of my trailer. I then backed the trailer up to the garage door and use my engine hoist to unload. I did the uncrating on the trailer, it was a bit of an effort to bust apart the crates. The mill is bolted to a smaller sub-pallet which I simply set on legs of the engine hoist and rolled it inside.

I'm still working with Precision Matthews on my quality issues and will post an update when I know more.

IMG_8846[1].JPGIMG_8847[1].JPGIMG_8848[1].JPGIMG_8854[1].JPGIMG_8852[1].JPG

Last edited:
I did it all by myself too, but I do have a pallet jack. I backed my small trailer up to the lift gate of the delivery truck and used my pallet jack on the pallet with the mill. The truck driver then used his pallet jack to put the smaller pallet with the base on the back of my trailer. I then backed the trailer up to the garage door and use my engine hoist to unload. I did the uncrating on the trailer, it was a bit of an effort to bust apart the crates. The mill is bolted to a smaller sub-pallet which I simply set on legs of the engine hoist and rolled it inside.

I'm still working with Precision Matthews on my quality issues and will post an update when I know more.

View attachment 377646
View attachment 377647
Thanks! All these deliver reports are super helpful for those of us working through the details of getting it from the truck to it's final resting place on a stand in a workshop.

Be careful with how you route the sling, I saw some pictures of someone who routed it over the electrical box on the spindle motor and broke it. Its made of plastic.

…..
I'm still working with Precision Matthews on my quality issues and will post an update when I know more……

RebelJD, were you able to get your quality issues taken care of?

Yes, I have most of the issues resolved. I wanted to spend some time using the mill before I posted an update. I'll probably just start a new thread.

Back