Pass Around 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually used your technique for "inserting" the box in the box. As for the stickers, it may well have been just this one clerk. Somebody ahead of me needed something, and she told him she didn't have any. Nevertheless, it's a good idea to get some extras ... though by the time you get to the post office, the package is probably already sealed.
get stickers when you get the box ?

OK so now I feel really bad / stupid.
I just found the Pass Around Box Log book in my shop.
I have added hman and ErichKeane names to the book but need to know where to forward it to so that it can catch up with the box.
I believe it is still with ErichKeane but is about to be shipped. It would slow the box way down if I send it to Erich. IF the next person getting the box will message me their address I will send the book off right away to you so that you can add ypiur name and add it back into the box where it belongs.

Last edited:
OK so now I feel really bad / stupid.
I just found the Pass Around Box Log book in my shop.
I have added hman and ErichKeane names to the book but need to know where to forward it to so that it can catch up with the box.
I believe it is still with ErichKeane but is about to be shipped. It would slow the box way down if I send it to Erich. IF the next person getting the box will message me their address I will send the book off right away to you so that you can add ypiur name and add it back into the box where it belongs.
I haven't seen it yet (apparently delayed in the mail), but I should get it in and out this weekend. I don't know yet who is next(so they don't either!), but you'll be best shipoimg to them when we find out!

I haven't seen it yet (apparently delayed in the mail), but I should get it in and out this weekend. I don't know yet who is next(so they don't either!), but you'll be best shipoimg to them when we find out!
Keep up with the tracking, if it does not get ther in the 3 days, have hman get a refund.

The box was supposed to get to me on 11/9. Didn't arrive until late on 11/12. As @vtcnc said, Vererans' Day and Covid might well have contributed. My own guess is that the weight of the box might have been a factor, too. I just went to USPS tracking, got this result:
Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 10.44.44 PM.jpg

The box was supposed to get to me on 11/9. Didn't arrive until late on 11/12. As @vtcnc said, Vererans' Day and Covid might well have contributed. My own guess is that the weight of the box might have been a factor, too. I just went to USPS tracking, got this result:
View attachment 344745
Yeah, everyone just needs to be patient. As the old saying goes, "Good things are worth waiting for", to which I think all of the recipients thus far will attest to.

The List from the 'Rules' thread below:
The Rules Thread:

Looked at the list and didn't see my name on the list. I thought that I got added to the list last Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back