Pass Around 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I second Cadillac's view! Though, I had no idea of how my contributions might be received, I have enjoyed seeing other's proud to have them!
I wish the stuff had your names on them. Thank you!

Still waiting on the box. John have you sent it?

I can’t like “eye injury “. I hope you are okay.

My second trip to the doctor (injury plus six days) involved a lot of washing and rinsing. After so much irritation and swelling, it was no problem to throw back eye wash cups like shots of tequila with salt and lime. I took one after another until I really couldn't stand it anymore, and walked home. Saturday morning, I was cured! I've got 90% of my vision back, and am back to normal. I have no idea what got in my eye, how it got there, or when. I did miss my last regional pistol match to practice leading up to the state level match over the coming weekend, which is a bummer. I wish I could tell y'all to learn a lesson and wear eye protection, but this could have happened to me while walking to work, playing with my cats, or working in the shop- I just don't know!

Anyway , Mickri has his tracking and I'm back on the horse. Enjoy!

Good to hear you are doing better. Looking forward to getting the box.

I almost forgot the most important part!
A couple of useful Atlas change gears (filled in some gaps! Thanks!), A just-what-I-was-looking-for R8 to MT adapter and bushing, a few small tools in sizes I need, a plug tap, and a small Jacobs chuck in serviceable condition for double duty on the tailstock and the drill press. I added some goodies for a fair trade, and the box is packed tight but under 50 lbs. Fun!
e72dfced906febab1deb5b29e36771d8.jpg

@pontiac428
Glad to hear your eye is improving.
I hope it's not your dominant eye or will not impair your pistol shooting.

@pontiac428
Glad to hear your eye is improving.
I hope it's not your dominant eye or will not impair your pistol shooting.
Thanks! Yeah, it's the dominant eye... :( Good thing they heal fast once you get the crud out... I'm stoked for the match in Puyallup this weekend, it's going to be the royal deluxe in terms of COF setup and loot! I have only two competitors in my division, so I can only drop as low as third unless I drop my gun mid-stage. :faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back