Pass Around 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's back! 2022 Pass Around Box is open for business!

Those of you who have waited patiently, thank you!

This thread is for general discussion about the Pass Around Box Thread for 2022 only. Please keep your posts limited to your epic box hauls, giddy chatter, mysterious box content speculation and harassing other game players for their tracking numbers and photos.

This thread is not the place to request to sign up. Do not PM me to sign up. Read the rules and you will discover how to get on the list.

Deadline to sign up is February 6, 2022.

Let the fun begin!
Is there really a deadline to sign up, since anyone can add themselves again, I would think it's open ended.
Thanks for doing this. I never participated years ago, and have quite a few things I can contribute.

Is there really a deadline to sign up, since anyone can add themselves again, I would think it's open ended.
Thanks for doing this. I never participated years ago, and have quite a few things I can contribute.
Yes, in the past people jump on near the end and that activity in the thread becomes a distraction in managing the game once the box is moving. Sorry, just the way it is. Feel free to sign up now and between February 6. Would be great to have your participation this year.

Yes, in the past people jump on near the end and that activity in the thread becomes a distraction in managing the game once the box is moving. Sorry, just the way it is. Feel free to sign up now and between February 6. Would be great to have your participation this year.
ok, so the signing up for a second touch has to occur NOW , rather than wait until it's being passed around.
how do you know when 10 people have gone in between?

ok, so the signing up for a second touch has to occur NOW , rather than wait until it's being passed around.
how do you know when 10 people have gone in between?
If you want a second pass this year. Let me know. If you want to get on the list at all, NOW is the time to sign up.

@vtcnc

What's the prognosis for getting the box in the mail?

Can you confirm that I'm on the list?

Will a link be posted, in this thread, to the participation list?

I propose that, once the box is in motion, it never stops. The administrative burden must be lower to keep it moving than what is evident.

I'm not on the list, but just wanted to say God bless you VTCNC. Seems you grab hold of a hydra every year to make this happen. Lol. Have fun guys! I'm looking forward to seeing your participation prizes, and reading about all the fun you had in keeping the box intact! I'm giddy with anticipation!

You may still be able to sign up im sure
Yikes, I missed this too! Just went through the sign up, but understand if I have to sit out. This was so much fun last year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back