Pass Around 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may still be able to sign up im sure
On the off chance I still could......I did.
Got the receipt back that I had.....so....we'll just have to wait and see what happens I guess.
I sure got a lot of use out of one of the items I picked out last year!!

Sincere apologies gentlemen. Documents going up this weekend and box will be out Saturday.

It's been a very hectic couple of months. No excuses, but the PAB has dropped off my radar for various reasons. Sorry to keep all of you hanging in the wind on this. Won't happen again.

Does the box's tour of duty really need to have a season, a beginning, or and end each year? Does it need to end at all? Would the universe allow for the endless, perpetual circulation of the reliquary box of St. Metal to go on and on, passing through the hands of the devout, who enter their script in sequence into the anointed Google Document, now into eternity?

Does the box's tour of duty really need to have a season, a beginning, or and end each year? Does it need to end at all? Would the universe allow for the endless, perpetual circulation of the reliquary box of St. Metal to go on and on, passing through the hands of the devout, who enter their script in sequence into the anointed Google Document, now into eternity?
Huh???!!!
Word salad anyone?
:confused 3:

One more thought to add to the rules page.
From the last go around it looked like the box averaged around 40 lbs.
The Post office has purple stickers to warn that it is a heavy box. When I replaced the box I put the "HEAVY" stickers on all sides. The clerk at the PO was glad I did as it warned her to use proper form trying to lift it. The stickers are free from the PO, I put a bunch of extras in the box for the next person that had to replace the box.

I also can not seem to find the list of names to see where I am in the process.

Will this turn into the actual pass around thread or will will there be a new one for this go around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back