Pass Around 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okie dokie! Where can i find the list again for who is next?

Box is in my possession! I can not wait!!! Bryan if you can help me by messaging me a link for the list and i will get the ball rolling for the bext person.

Here is what i took from the box. A nice bearing for a future project, 2 mini pancake cylinders and a 1-8" tap. Lots of goodies in there. I almost wanted to take another bearing so i had 2 for my project but i did not want to be greedy. Lots of room to stuff in here as well! I will get a mail box tmr to package it up and then i just need the list so i can talk to the next person in line.

Attachments

• 627DA54E-D3E5-4A3E-A6DE-94DD00C4D951.jpeg
    627DA54E-D3E5-4A3E-A6DE-94DD00C4D951.jpeg
    102 KB · Views: 26
Here is what i took from the box. A nice bearing for a future project, 2 mini pancake cylinders and a 1-8" tap. Lots of goodies in there. I almost wanted to take another bearing so i had 2 for my project but i did not want to be greedy. Lots of room to stuff in here as well! I will get a mail box tmr to package it up and then i just need the list so i can talk to the next person in line.
My opinion, take the other bearing. It's not a matter of being greedy if you put in approximately equivalent value as what you take out.

My opinion, take the other bearing. It's not a matter of being greedy if you put in approximately equivalent value as what you take out.
Yeah same here. Last year's box ended up packed-full by the end with folks having to take stuff out just to have room to put stuff in!

There was 3 of them in there. I took one so there was a set left. I have an idea of a project that they will work on but it is just an idea. Atleast with one bearing i can figure out how i want it and always order another. Unless you guys dont mind then i can easily get them taken out

There was 3 of them in there. I took one so there was a set left. I have an idea of a project that they will work on but it is just an idea. Atleast with one bearing i can figure out how i want it and always order another. Unless you guys dont mind then i can easily get them taken out
Really, take what ya need/can use! It's the whole point of the box!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back