Pass Around 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received the box last night. Heard the mail person slam it down on my porch chair. The corner of the cardboard box was ripped open. Box looks to be in good condition. I’ll get to looking inside today when I get home. Can’t wait!
I'm surprised it didn't rip the corner of your porch chair open!

I'm surprised it didn't rip the corner of your porch chair open!
I had the same thought. LOL At 50 pounds, and "slammed" down, it could do some damage.
My front steps/porch are concrete. :grin:

I am told the box has arrived at my house!
Wife was not real happy to bring it in.
I'm working double shifts this week so will check it out this weekend and get it shipped out asap next week.

So I had a great time today going through the box and finding the hidden treasures that I just had to have. Spent an equal amount of time going through my stash and adding back in things I hope someone else can use. It only took me 3 tries to get everything to fit again. Good thing I love puzzles. I will be shipping it on to extropic Monday or Tuesday. Thanks for the fun guys.20221210_204655.jpg

@Truckmannorth
It's rule #1 that photos of what you keep are a must.

I should have nudged you sooner, but . . . is it too late for you to show us what you kept?

The box arrived safely this morning. It seems to be in good shape. One corner of the cardboard was damp and torn, exposing a corner of metal container. LOL, I wonder what they think of that (inner stainless case) at the PO? :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back