Pm-1440gt

Still no pictures or specifications of this new model? The suspense is killing us!

I listed most of the specs Mat gave me in the first post.

As far as pictures, nothing so far. I suspect that won't happen unit they hit the warehouse. No ETA yet.

Mat's site now shows a spec for his PM 1440 GT. A small picture is also included. Is this the one??

Mat's site now shows a spec for his PM 1440 GT. A small picture is also included. Is this the one??

That's it. I'm not sure that is the actual picture since Matt has not yet been able to send me a picture. I believe he is waiting until the first batch arrives to take pictures of the machine.

Any word on if the foot brake is mechanical or if it is an electrical switch?

Brake would be mechanical. There is a switch that acts as ab E-Stop to turn the motor off.

I just ordered a PM 1440 GT myself, it is replacing my Grizzly G0750G

Uncle, I [we] can't wait to hear how the two compare after running them awhile. I almost bought the G0750G, until I ran across this forum and Mike's [zmotorsports] youtube video about the PM1340GT. I bet we know what your conclusions are going to be already.
RIO

Uncle_H, when did you order?. I'm curious when your expected delivery date is. I ordered mine the last week of February and still don't have an ETA.

I got word from another buyer he was told the lathes are supposed to ship by the end of this month. Another 4 weeks ship time to get to the Pittsburgh warehouse. So it looks like at least another 8+ weeks before delivery.

Ugh.....

Back